Thursday 27 March 2014

Where to go now?

After doing my experimentation I found that doing a animation gave the most emotional response for my idea. I want to go onto working with this idea as I feel it is the best idea. I have worked a lot with words and I found that words were very powerful however, I feel the spoken word is more powerful than the written word in this situation. As a result I am furthering my work with animation and spoken  word rather than written words.
In order to create a good emotional piece of animation I need to create a good strong narrative. 
Therefore I have looked into peoples stories about bullying and their experiences and below are a few different bully victim stories. These are all real stories but I have altered some areas to make it slightly more effective.





From these narratives I found a similar structure which I will use when creating a storyboard for my animation:

From the storyboard plan above I have designed a few different stories which are shown below:

Storyboard 1


Storyboard 2


Storyboard 3



From these storyboards I have decided on following the idea/story from my 3 storyboard as I found it created the most emotional response. 

No comments:

Post a Comment