I could develop this by possibly burning the edges.
From this experiment I found that by working with a printed image, covering it in water and scrunching it up gave it the effect of being tear stained. I could work with this more and possibly create tear stains on a printed image.
For this image I did a monoprint. I did this purely for an experiment, I have previously done a monoprint and I thought it looked nice and wanted to investgate the effect it gave if I did it on a bunch of text. The text didn't look very different as a monoprint and didn't change much.
I don't really like this ideas, it isn't great for my theme and concept.
Taking the words I projected them onto the face of a model. I added water under the models eyes to give
the illusion of her crying.
This was my final edited image. I worked with overlaying white on the face to make it look more pale and possibly resemble death. I found that the words didn't read very well on the face and that I needed to make the words clearer. I could make the words smaller on the face and use a projector closer to the face. to try and ensure the words aren't blurred.
I think I could develop this idea by possibly working on a bigger part of the body - perhaps the back - and project the story of someones bullying victimisation onto their back to be read. I could also project a group of pictures which show the growth and evolution of bullying. Below is a quick sketch I drew of this idea.